We have a variety of courses to support you in your practice to look after children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
To see all our courses vist the Training Programme page.
Autism Education Trust Tier 1: Making sense of autism (early years)
This training is under review. Details will follow soon.
Certificate for SENCOs in Early Years (CERTSEY) Level 3 for private, voluntary and independent (PVI) settings
This is a nationally recognised qualification for childminders and SENCOs in early years PVI settings. It starts twice a year in spring and autumn and you will do assessment tasks online using your tablet or laptop.
There are two ways to complete the course, either:
- 'blended' learning which includes face-to-face sessions
- online only
Visit the Eastern Partnership website for more details and to book a place. They will invoice your setting directly.
Our eLearning below is under review. We will relaunch them on our new booking system soon.
- Autism Education Trust Tier 2: good autism practice
- Supporting children with anxiety, including children with selective mutism in the early years
- One Planning in the early years
- Overview of the SEND Code of Practice for early years