How to sign up to The Charter
To sign up to become Charter member please complete the Early Years and Childcare Charter Membership Form.
Join a network of providers and partners to share best practice and lead the way in supporting our youngest children in Essex to get the best start in life.
By signing up to The Charter you agree to:
- commit to work to our shared principles and outcomes
- choose key outcomes to focus on, throughout your membership
- adopt Early Years and Childcare Charter friendly policies and practice in alignment with the principles and outcomes
- receive information and news on themes linked to the principles
- attend forums and collaborate with those in the community
- provide case studies and share best practice where possible on the impact of working to these principles
- share your membership with families to promote what you offer
Once we receive your membership request, we will send you a welcome email with your digital badge within 1 month. We will also send you a parent pack so you can share your membership status with your families. Throughout your membership, we will communicate with you, invite you to networks and forums and send you further communications on relevant topics.
To support you to inform your parents about The Charter and your membership, please download and share this Early Years Charter e-leaflet.
You can opt out of being a Charter member at any time by emailing CCDL@essex.gov.uk. You will be removed from our mailing list and we will send you an email confirmation that you are no longer a Charter member.