As of 10 March the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) has updated its advice about travel to Italy. The FCO is currently advising:
- against all but essential travel to Italy
- against all travel to Hubei Province, in China
- against all but essential travel to the rest of mainland China
- against all travel to the cities of Daegu, Cheongdo and Gyeongsan in South Korea
The FCO is not currently advising against travel to any other country / territory as a result of COVID-19.
Visit the GOV.UK website for the latest travel advice.
Updated advice for travellers returning from Italy
As of 10 March, Public Health England has updated its advice for travellers returning from Italy.
There is also information on what you should do if you are asked to self-isolate.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
The Department for Education (DfE) launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Where to find the latest information
Visit the following links for information about: