On Saturday 12 June 2021 we will be holding our virtual EYFS Conference. The day will consist of the following inspiring sessions and includes a Q & A session:
- Session 1 - Culturally Inclusive Environments - Equality and Inclusion Officer (Early years)
- Session 2 - Business Management - Business Management Consultant (Early years)
- Session 3: The Importance of Play in the Early Years - Senior Specialist Educational Psychologist (Early years)
- Session 4: Key Messages to the EYFS sector - Early Years Education Partner
- Session 5: Music in the EYFS - Music Service Business Development Officer
The event will be closed by the Head of Education and Early Years (South).
For more information and to book your place, please go to the booking form.