Talk Listen and Cuddle (TLC) is an Essex campaign. It helps parents, carers and families give their young children the best start to life and to develop communication skills through playful learning at home.
The Talk, Listen and Cuddle website offers:
- a wide range of activities
- guidance for parents on how to improve their child’s language and communication at home
- articles on specific topics
- downloadable TLC cards and resources
- guidance on getting ready for starting school
The Talk Listen and Cuddle Facebook page has daily updates with ideas and activities to do at home. Each day there is a ‘Home Learning Top Tip of the Day’. We will share a specific play-based activity with key words for the adult to model during play. Parents and carers will learn how to help their child’s learning through play. Like our page to follow daily posts.