Skip to main content

Have you notified Ofsted of changes to individuals?

21 March 2019
Woman on the telephone sitting at a desk using her laptop

If you are a childminder or a nominated individual in childcare in non-domestic premises (daycare) and on domestic premises you must notify Ofsted about any new childminding assistants, people aged 16 or over who work or live in a home where you are childminding, or people who make up the organisation - including committee members, partners and directors.

To tell Ofsted about these changes you can call 0300 123 1231 or fill in the appropriate form and email it to