Contribute towards the early years system
- Helping families, and us as practitioners, to provide and/or find the information and support when they need it, whilst ensuring information provided is consistent and accessible when it is needed
- Making sure that our information, guidance, and support does not conflict with other support that is provided to parents and carers
- Promoting an environment that focuses on compassion and kindness, hope, connection and belonging (Trauma Perceptive Practice principles)
- Communicating and working together collaboratively, valuing the expertise and knowledge of everyone within the system, including families
- Looking for ways in which we can reduce our carbon footprint and encourage and contribute towards the environment
Useful information and websites
Click on the links below to find out more.
Family Hubs (Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service) - offers health and family support services in the community. Services are for children from before they are born, through to the age of 19 or 25 for children with SEND.
SEND SEMH Trauma Perceptive Practice (TPP) is the Essex approach to understanding behaviour and supporting emotional wellbeing.
Essex Climate Action Commission - information about the Commission and its work, as well as news concerning the environment and climate action across Essex
Climate advice packs for schools, residents and businesses
Climate Action Challenge Fund - available until March 2023, gives community groups and schools the opportunity to apply for up to £20,000 of funding to deliver activities which respond to climate challenges across Essex