Have high aspirations for each unique child
Members of The Charter commit to working towards achieving these outcomes:
- Listening to and encouraging children's views and reflecting on and interpreting children's actions to support their process and development
- Seeking to understand children's perspective, support participation, and their individual needs
- Supporting children as they move through early years and into their next stage of learning and school
- Ensuring that our workforce understand the needs of early years children, ensuring that they receive the right help at the right time
- Provide an environment where all children are supported with care and kindness
- Looking for ways in which we can support early years children to understand the impact they have on their environment
Useful information and websites
Click on the links below to find out more.
EYFS framework - the standards that early years and childcare providers and schools must meet for the learning, development and care of children from birth to five.
Early help drop-in poster (escb.co.uk) - session for those working with children, young people and families to discuss anonymised cases, gain peer support and be signposted to advice and help.