Updates from Essex County Council to the early years sector are published on the COVID19 - Coronavirus page. Please make sure you access this and the news items on a regular basis as this is where we'll provide updates.
The following courses are now on our new online booking system Education Essex:
- Addressing disadvantage in early years: self-regulation and executive function skills
- Autism education trust: Good autism practice
- Business management termly update
- Committee Forum
- Early years SEND funding for managers/SENCOs of PVI settings and childminders
- Information event: Early years S106 funding
- ELKLAN 0-3
- ELKLAN 5-11
- ELKLAN - supporting children with unclear speech
- Introduction to the role of the SENCO in the early years
- One Planning for early years
- Risk assessment
- Role of the playworker
- Safeguarding level two
- Speech, language and communication awareness
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language
- Talk Boost early years
- The role of the Equality Named Coordinator (ENCO)
The courses below cannot be booked through Education Essex. You can book your place by clicking on the title of each course.
If you are interested in booking in-house Safeguarding level two training for your setting please contact Workforcedevelopment@essex.gov.uk for more information.
If you are interested in Making Sense of Autism or Good Autism Practice training for your whole staff, please email your Inclusion Partner to express your interest.
Accessing our training
You don’t have to work in an Essex early years and childcare setting to do our training. Find out if you or your setting is eligible.
If you need any help
For Education Essex online booking system queries please visit our video guides. Contact us for further support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 013 9891.
Tell us what you think
Thank you for your feedback on the types of training you want on offer. Keep sending your comments to email@example.com. We will use your feedback to shape future training.