Tell us what you think
As a practitioner or teacher in Essex, your views can really shape the training that Essex County Council offers.
Please complete our training survey, which should take around four minutes.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing your views!
The following training is available on our online booking system Education Essex
- Autism Education Trust: EARLY YEARS Good Autism Practise MID QUADRANT
- Business management termly updates
- Committee Forum
- Communication and language approaches - Addressing disadvantage in the early years programme
- Early years SEND funding for managers/SENCOs of PVI settings and childminders
- eLearning course: Committee roles and responsibilities
- eLearning course: Early years integrated review
- eLearning course: Enabling environments in the early years
- eLearning course: Introduction to best practice for two-year-olds
- eLearning course: Supporting young children’s home language
- eLearning course: The EYFS progress check at aged two
- ELKLAN 0-3
- ELKLAN 5-11
- ELKLAN - supporting children with unclear speech
- EYFS Safeguarding Forum
- Introduction to the role of the SENCO in the early years
- Observation and assessment in the EYFS
- Safeguarding level two
- Safeguarding level two presentations (early years)
- Speech, language and communication awareness
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language
- Talk Boost early years
- The role of the Equality Named Coordinator (ENCO)
You can book Safeguarding Level 1 training on the ESCB website.
If you are interested in booking in-house Safeguarding level two training for your setting please contact Workforcedevelopment@essex.gov.uk for more information.
If you are interested in Autism Education Trust (AET) training, please email your Inclusion Partner to express your interest, for further information please see AET Early Years.
Accessing our training
You don’t have to work in an Essex early years and childcare setting to do our training. Find out if you or your setting is eligible.
If you need any help
For Education Essex online booking system queries please visit our video guides. For further support email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 013 9891.