Updates from Essex County Council to the early years sector are published on the COVID19 - Coronavirus page. Please make sure you access this and the news items on a regular basis as this is where we'll provide updates.
The following courses are now on our new online booking system Education Essex:
- Addressing disadvantage in early years: self-regulation and executive function skills
- Business management termly update
- Committee Forum
- Early years SEND funding for managers/SENCOs of PVI settings and childminders
- ELKLAN 0-3
- ELKLAN 5-11
- ELKLAN - supporting children with unclear speech
- Introduction to the role of the SENCO in the early years
- One Planning for early years
- Role of the playworker
- Safeguarding level 2
- Speech, language and communication awareness
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language
- Talk Boost KS1
- Talk Boost KS2
- Talk Boost Early Years
The courses below have not yet been transferred on to our new online booking system Education Essex. You can book your place by clicking on the title to access the booking form.
- Autism Education Trust: Good autism practice
- Drop in session - Updating your sufficiency data on the provider portal
- Early years mental health: the role of the early years practitioner
- Safeguarding level 1
- Trauma Perceptive Practice: The Essex approach to understanding behaviour and supporting emotional wellbeing
- In-house training booking form (for safeguarding and English as an additional language)
If you are interested in Making Sense of Autism or Good Autism Practice training for your whole staff, please email your Inclusion Partner to express your interest.
Accessing our training
You don’t have to work in an Essex early years and childcare setting to do our training. Find out if you or your setting is eligible.
If you need any help
For Education Essex online booking system queries please visit our video guides. Contact us for further support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 013 9891.
Tell us what you think
Thank you for your feedback on the types of training you want on offer. Keep sending your comments to email@example.com. We will use your feedback to shape future training.