September 2019 to July 2020
Our new training programme is now available on the Citizen Space portal as we’re no longer using EES (CPD Online). This is a temporary arrangement until our online shop goes live. Be the first to know when it does and subscribe to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Newsletter.
In the meantime, read about each course and book places by visiting the links below. They all open in new windows apart from Safeguarding level 1 which opens in the same window.
We'll update this page on a regular basis. So remember to revisit from time to time.
- A forensic approach to supervisions and appraisals
- An effective room leader
- Creating the wow factor with music and rhymes
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) moderation training
- Early years mental health: the role of the early years practitioner
- eSafety in the early years
- How to deck out your garden on a budget
- Mental health and wellbeing in the early years conference
- Stepping into management
- Safeguarding level 1
- Safeguarding level 2: for early years and childcare practitioners in non-school based settings - spring term January to March 2020
- Safeguarding level 2: for early years and childcare practitioners in non-school based settings - summer term April to July 2020
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language
- The role of the ENCO
- The role of the ENCO for childminders
- The three I's: intent, implement and impact
- Turning small spaces into amazing spaces
Course fee increases
On 1 September 2019 our course fees went up by 3 per cent in line with the Retail Price Index (RPI). If you already booked on a course, we will invoice you at the new price.
Early years and childcare providers in Essex:
- full day courses went up from £65 to £67
- half-day courses went up from £35 to £36
- eLearning went up from £20 to £21
Essex local authority schools and academies - including maintained, private and independent
- full day courses went up from £130 to £134
- half-day courses went up from £70 to £72
- eLearning went up from £40 to £41
Check the details of each course as some fees will be different to these. Before you book on a course, read the terms and conditions on the online booking form. We can't refund course fees.
Who can access our training?
You don’t have to work in an Essex early years and childcare setting to do our training. Find out if you or your setting is eligible and our prices.
Need any help?
For Early Years and Childcare (EYCC) face-to-face training and eLearning enquiries, email email@example.com or call 0333 013 9891.
Tell us what you think
Thank you for your feedback on the types of training you want on offer. Keep sending your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use your feedback to shape future training.