Updates from Essex County Council to the early years sector are published on the COVID19 - Coronavirus page. Please make sure you access this and the news items on a regular basis as this is where we'll provide updates.
January 2021 to March 2021
Our training programme is available on the Citizen Space portal. This is a temporary arrangement until our online shop goes live. Be the first to know when it does and subscribe to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Newsletter.
In the meantime, read about each course and book places by visiting the links below.
We'll update this page on a regular basis. So remember to revisit from time to time.
- Safeguarding level 1 online course
- Safeguarding level 2 webinar: for early years and childcare practitioners in non-school based settings
- Early years mental health: the role of the early years practitioner
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language webinar
- An effective room leader virtual training
- Trauma Perceptive Practice: The Essex approach to understanding behaviour and supporting emotional wellbeing
- Early years foundation stage safeguarding forum
- Brilliant babies: responding to the needs of babies aged 0 to 2 years - virtual training
- Youth mental health awareness - virtual half-day training
- In-house training booking form (for safeguarding and English as an additional language)
- Autism Education Trust: Early Years; Extending and enhancing good autism practice - webinar (Central)
- Autism Education Trust: Early Years; Leading good autism practice - webinar (Central)
- Autism Education Trust: Early Years; Good autism practice webinar
If you are interested in Making Sense of Autism or Good Autism Practice training for your whole staff, please email your Inclusion Partner to express your interest.
For more information about our traded services, please visit the Traded Services pages on Essex Schools Infolink.
Accessing our training
You don’t have to work in an Essex early years and childcare setting to do our training. Find out if you or your setting is eligible and our prices.
If you need any help
For Early Years and Childcare (EYCC) face-to-face training, online webinars and eLearning enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 013 9891.
Tell us what you think
Thank you for your feedback on the types of training you want on offer. Keep sending your comments to email@example.com. We will use your feedback to shape future training.