Updates from Essex County Council to the early years sector are published on the COVID19 - Coronavirus page. Please make sure you access this and the news items on a regular basis as this is where we'll provide updates.
June 2020 to December 2020
Our training programme is available on the Citizen Space portal. This is a temporary arrangement until our online shop goes live. Be the first to know when it does and subscribe to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Newsletter.
In the meantime, read about each course and book places by visiting the links below.
We'll update this page on a regular basis. So remember to revisit from time to time.
- Safeguarding level 1 online course
- Safeguarding level 2 webinar: for early years and childcare practitioners in non-school based settings
- Early years mental health: the role of the early years practitioner
- Wow factor through ICT webinar
- Engaging parents in home learning
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language webinar
- An effective room leader virtual training
- Brilliant babies virtual training
- Stepping into management virtual training
- Baby room leader virtual training
- Trauma Perceptive Practice: The Essex approach to understanding behaviour and supporting emotional wellbeing
- Early years foundation stage safeguarding forum
- Autism Education Trust: Early Years Good Autism Practice (North-East quadrant)
- Autism Education Trust: Early Years Good Autism Practice Webinar (Mid Quadrant)
- Autism Education Trust: Early years Good Autism Practice (west quadrant)
- Autism Education Trust: Early Years Good Autism Practice webinar (south quadrant)
- Autism Education Trust: Whole staff early years training request form
Accessing our training
You don’t have to work in an Essex early years and childcare setting to do our training. Find out if you or your setting is eligible and our prices.
If you need any help
For Early Years and Childcare (EYCC) face-to-face training, online webinars and eLearning enquiries, email email@example.com or call 0333 013 9891.
Tell us what you think
Thank you for your feedback on the types of training you want on offer. Keep sending your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use your feedback to shape future training.